Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekend at Home

My spontaneous weekend trip home was just what I needed...
IMG_2223
An early morning jog in the crisp, Fall air
IMG_2224
A little French ambiance at La Petite Provence
IMG_2225
A delicious and extra foamy latte
IMG_2217_2
Beautiful, green, and rainy Portland (blouse: BA&SH, watch: Michael Kors)
IMG_2222
A fabulous dinner out with my mom and Chrisanne at Irving St. Kitchen
IMG_2220
Finished off with my famous Sunday morning Banana Pancakes

Friday, I even got my mom to step in to the downtown Nordstrom's (quite possibly their most pitiful branch in the entire country). To our surprise, they've started carrying some new lines: Proenza Schouler, Alexander Wang, and Balenciaga handbags, a solid selection of Jil Sander for the sophisticated crowd, and even some of my favorite French line, Carven. Big steps for a Portland department store!

Now it's back to California and back to the grind. But not for long... next weekend I'm headed to Oregon again! This time, with some friends for the Duck game in Eugene - so excited!

Have a beautiful Sunday and à bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment