Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Spring Wishlist

The majority of my wardrobe is comprised of neutral whites/grays/blacks and simple basics. So this spring, I really want to make an effort to add some prints and color to revamp my wardrobe and make it feel fresh and alive again. Here are some items that have been inspiring me lately...

Picture 14

1) Carven Mountains Printed Habotai Dress: This beautiful landscape dress is the ultimate statement for spring with an outstanding print on an elegantly cut and lightweight silk dress.
2) Anntian Silk Dress: I love the dark green and pale yellow print of this dress - slightly tribal without overpowering. The subtle draping and gathering at the side makes for the perfect spring/summer dress: easily layered and wearable both by day with sandals and by night with heels (like the peep-toe Zara wedges pictured below).
3) Carven Fluid Satin Tank in Geranium: Although it's a basic, the bright color is sure to add a burst of spring to any look.
4) BLK DNM Shirt 28 in Citrus Yellow: There's nothing I love more than a good button-up blouse. The neon lemon color of this sheer top is the perfect version for spring.
5) Alexander Wang Liya Stingray Leather and Suede Pumps: Ever since I saw these shoes in New York at Tribeca boutique, OTTE, I haven't been able to get them off my mind. I'm usually appalled by any heel under 5 inches (I know, crazy) but there's just something about the perfectly pointed toe, thick ankle strap, and textured burgundy color of these pumps that have me dying to wear them with everything.
6) Zara Peep Toe Wedge Ankle Boot: I've been looking for a black, open-toe boot for so long now, it's not even funny. Of course, the second I found a pair of lace-ups I was in love with, they were completely out of stock... everywhere. Luckily, Zara has come to the rescue with this super attractive pair at a fraction of the price.
7) Nars Lip Gloss in Chihuahua: I've never been a fan of lip glosses... They're sticky and typically just too glossy for my taste. But this lip gloss from Nars is the perfect, natural shade and when lightly dabbed on, looks very matte. A perfect compromise.
8) Shourouk Asteroid Bracelets: Ever since the Man Repeller coined the phrase, "Arm Party," hoards of bracelets have been stacked on wrists everywhere. But these bracelets by Shourouk are super original and different from anything I normally see.

À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment