Monday, September 26, 2011

The Pedro

Alright. So before I reveal which Jérôme Dreyfuss bag I walked away with on that lovely day in Paris, I thought I would share with you this rad little picture I snapped of my own personal arm party (à la man repeller). Ultimately, the product of my sheer boredom in Journalism class this afternoon... but hey, I thought it was a cool photo.

IMG_2140
Bracelets by Jill Michael, Me&Ro, and Merci

Okay, now on to the important stuff. Of all the lovely bags Monsieur Dreyfuss had to offer, I just couldn't resist the Pedro in hazelnut. Not only is it the perfect size, but it also has these great zippers along the sides that allow the bag to expand. This may not seem like an important function to you, but it means I can lug my books and laptop around... in style. The zipper compartment in the front is just another added bonus - I can throw my keys, pens, and other small necessities in there, saving me the hassle of looking like Mary Poppins digging around for that dang tube of chapstick.

IMG_2138
All photos by Meghan
Flannel: Vintage / Tank: Sandro
IMG_2136
Necklace: Chan Luu
IMG_2139
Snake Ring: Aurélie Bidermann / Nail Color: OPI's Yoga-ta Get This Blue!

I love when you think you know exactly what you want, and then, you find something even better. It happens all too rarely, but when it does... c'est magnifique!

À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment