Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Introductions

Hello friends!

Welcome to C'est Très Chic - my first blog where I will be jotting down all my many thoughts on fashion and Paris. For those of you who know me, this is obvious because a) I spent 4 months studying there last fall, and b) it's pretty much all I talk about (if I'm not just flat out speaking in french already). That's right, I have the Paris bug. And, while I hope to be moving there next summer, I still have an entire year in America. Until then, this will be where I share with you all the things that I love about that wonderful city... and, don't forget, the fabulous people that crowd its streets in their closet's very best.

I've always loved clothes (a little too much as my sister will tell you), but after spending time in Paris, a new appreciation for fashion was born. Les Parisiens don't just dress well, they dress for themselves, for eachother, for the art, and for the city! And hey, who can blame them... You'd have to with all those beautiful Haussmann buildings, perfectly groomed parks, and impressive boulevards as your everyday backdrop. Ahhhh and just to think - one day they will be mine, too!

With Fall just around the corner and la rentrée now in full swing, I leave you with a photo that I took around this time last year in Paris.

Photo by Carter

Just some Parisians I admired at Places Des Vosges attempting to soak up the last of the summer's sun. How I wish I could go back and wander around the Marais, grab a delicious felafel from L'as du Felafel, and shop around on a Sunday.

À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment