Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New In

DSC_0138

Scooped up this Theory sweater last week at a fabulous half off for the winter sale! Definitely becoming one of my favorites... You see, I have this terrible habit of finding something that I like and wearing it nonstop until I'm sick of it. New Years resolution: alternate my clothes and try to give some needed attention to those ignored pieces in my wardrobe!


An equally good buy from the winter sale was this Ètoile Isabel Marant black leather belt. A total basic that I needed and had been searching for everywhere. Of course, it ended up being Isabel Marant who got it right!

IMG_2598

On another note, here's a picture I took the other morning outside of my window while I was packing... It sure made it hard to leave Portland on such a beautiful day.

IMG_2592

À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment